You can purchase a ticket in this amazing raffle here. Be quick, as they’re likely to sell out fast!
Terms and Conditions
Segment(s)/Travel Segments – Segment or the phrase ‘travel segments’ refers to any / part of / all of the individual components which makes up each experience.
Suppliers – Suppliers refers to the West Australian businesses who provider tour / activity / accommodation / other product / service as part of the experience.
Travel Experiences – the winner chooses one of these options
- Turquoise Adventure (Location: Jurien Bay). Inclusions: 3 x nights at Latitude 30.31 Jurien Bay holiday home (can sleep up to 8 persons). Swim with Sea Lions Experience with Turquoise Safaris x 4 persons. Tandem Skydive with Skydive Jurien Bay – 8,000 feet, 20 seconds free fall for 4 persons (aged 12 and over only). Management: Personal Experience Consultant for itinerary booking & management by The Family Travel Company including a private account set up on TFTC App.
- CBD Delight (Location: Perth CBD). Inclusions: 3 x nights at Quest South Perth Foreshore in a 2-bedroom river view balcony room with parking for 3 nights and a $50 restaurant voucher to use at any one of their 9 chargeback partners. Hamper in room on Check-In. High Tea for 4 persons at The Westin. $500 Ticketek voucher. Management: Personal Experience Consultant for itinerary booking & management by The Family Travel Company including a private account set up on TFTC App.
- Rottnest Day Of Your Lives (Location: Rottnest). Inclusions: ‘Rottnest Island Ultimate Seaplane and Seafood Experience Tour’. Description: Combine the breathtaking aerial views of Rottnest Island with an unparalleled and authentic ‘catch and dine’ cruising experience. Sunset Picnic – picnic basket, picnic blanket (to keep), with a bottle of quality local WA wine, local cheese and nibbles to finish off the day at South Perth Foreshore after being dropped off by the Seaplane. Management: Personal Experience Consultant for itinerary booking & management by The Family Travel Company including a private account set up on TFTC App.
In summary, there will be a maximum of 300 raffle tickets sold at $50 per ticket. There will be a choice of three travel experiences for the winner. There will be no second prize. The Family Travel Company have agreed to wait for payment until after the tickets have been sold.
Only one travel experience option is to be picked by the winner. The inclusions of the travel experience are detailed in these terms and conditions.
The winner will have 30 days to make a selection. If the winner cannot be contacted within this time period and/or a selection is not made as detailed in these terms and conditions, the raffle will be redrawn as directed by Buddy Up Australia.
The three experiences are not packaged and not on set dates. They are individual travel segments which create a complete experience.
All travel segments are subject to availability and may affect the winner’s desired travel dates. All travel segments are not guaranteed to be available across the desired dates of the winner. Therefore, alternative dates will need to be selected.
All travel segments are subject to the individual supplier’s terms and conditions which may also contain black out dates. The supplier’s individual terms and conditions can be viewed upon request at any time.
Should amendments or cancellation be requested once reservations are made, the individual suppliers’ terms and conditions will come into effect. Any cost implications will be at the expense of the winner.
Once the desired experience has been chosen the winner will be required to read and sign and acceptance document acknowledging these terms and conditions.
Once the acceptance document has been signed by the winner and Buddy Up Australia, the experience cannot be swapped for one of the remaining two.
Any add-ons to the chosen experience are at the expense of the winner and to be paid for as per the booking policies of the relevant suppliers.
The winner is expected to arrange their own transport to and from the experience and any travel segment where applicable.
The experiences are valued at a minimum of $2,500.
The experiences are priced based on 4 adults. If the winner chooses to take children with them on the experience, the price will be adjusted to reflect child prices where applicable. This may or may not reduce the value of the experience depending on lower costs for children under a certain age. The winner will not be credited any monies for reduced child costs. Any surplus money will remain with Buddy Up Australia as part of their fundraising efforts and used in accordance with their organisation’s policy.
There are age restrictions for certain travel segments.
The winner will have the opportunity to discuss each experience with Eleanor Chappell from The Family Travel Company to ensure they select the most appropriate experience.
The experiences as a whole or any segment which makes up the experience cannot be exchanged for monetary value or vouchers.
The experience is not to be separated into individual components across the course of the 12-month redemption period. The only exceptions to this are:
- if the winner wishes to stay overnight or longer on Rottnest Island (at their own expense), whereby they are permitted to do the Wild Seafood Tour on a different day.
- The winner does not need to use the total $500 Ticketek Voucher during the 3-night CBD Delight experience.
Any requests by the winner to separate a segment of their chosen experience not listed above, will be considered on an individual basis.
The experience must be taken on or before 03/04/2021. This means the first day of the experience can be no later than 03/04/2021.
Reservations must be secured by 1700 hours on 2nd July 2020.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.